Friday, May 14, 2010

TGIF - Because I Got To Eat Chicken Rice!

No joke when I say that I waited all week to eat this delicious chicken rice made by the one and only SC's momma. This popular Malaysian dish is the perfect way to end a long work week, recuperating from Mexico withdrawal. Mark my words, I will one day be in this woman's kitchen learning how to make this dish - it's so fresh and tasty! Complimenting SC's dish was my three cheese tortellini pasta with marinara sauce, sweet potatoes and zucchini. And of course, our daily sliced cucumber with the Poppy Seed Dressing from Kraft. Yummy!


2 comments:

  1. Haha my mom will love that she gets her own tag for her cooking! And we'll make the chicken rice lesson happen someday, that way I can eat it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show her and let's make this cooking lesson happen soon!

    ReplyDelete