Friday, May 7, 2010

Chubby Lamb Does a Body Good ... Well, Your Stomach Anyway!

Special thanks to my fellow foodie AF who brought Chubby Lamb hot pot into my life! This all-you-can-eat hot pot restaurant is a MUST-EAT!!! Offering a crazy variety of foods, including meats, seafood, veggies, noodles, all for $17.95! You can't beat that! Also, make sure to call in for reservations as this place is hot, hot, hot!

Beef it up baby! AF sure loves her meat! LOL. Cooks in 5 seconds, goes down in 1.

They even give you a side table to place all your raw food, so you can cook at your heart's desire! Lots of tofu, greens and fish balls for us!

I had to also post this picture of a newly found food there - the mushroom tofu. It's a round tofu pocket stuffed with tiny mushroom bits! It's soooooo good! My other Phan fave there is the fish tofu ... mmmmm. I love the satay/soya sauce they provide - every bite is dipped in flavor!

And I mustn't forget this special addition. Included in their all-you-can-eat menu are friend onion crepes! I think we ordered 3 of these that night, super crispy and tasty! Also, for $1.00 more, you can also indulge in all-you-can-drink pop! Haha, we were true pigs that night. Even a certain JS wore some especially loose jeans for this (although I don't think it was on purpose, haha).

4 comments:

  1. Funkie Foodie (I can't help it, I just LOVE that name): my friends' parents actually own this place! So awesome that you blogged about their place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really? Can't believe we haven't had a discussion on this yet! Tell them I blogged about it and that my friends and family love this place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hotpot so much! It's probably one of my top five type of food I like to eat so this post is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela - have you tried this place? SOOO GOOD! I would suggest going there for our lunch before you take off to Singapore but that might be a bit TOO indulgent, LOL.

    ReplyDelete