Thursday, April 29, 2010

Snack-a-Licious

Who doesn't enjoy a great snack or two once in a while? Yummy, I devoured this very bag of chips yesterday after going on a snack binge at Daiso last week with some gal pals. These okonomiyaki flavored Calbee chips are so good! They taste almost exactly like the real thing! My recommendation would be to go to Ma's Clubhouse for a good authentic okonomiyaki and stay very far away from them at The Eatery.

Now watching a movie wouldn't be complete without a good ol' bag of popcorn. With butter. Layer the butter - even better (a tip that my friend MA taught me). And when the butter runs out, make sure you ask for a free package of seasoning at the counter! White Cheddar is my favorite. Plus with a Scene card, get 10% off on all concession goods! Check out the butter stains on the bag, haha.

My all time favorite office snack. Having a bag of rice crackers around, sure is handy. These are the gigantic sized ones that I purchase from London Drugs around the corner. One negative, they're super crunchy and loud so be aware of your neighbors!

And yes, this IS a snack. We actually had this for a 'snack and dessert' after a meal at our beloved Phnom Penh! We all ordered the #35, filet beef on rice with an egg, ate half of the dish, saved the rest for lunch the next day and drove to McDonald's for sundaes, and in my case, shared fries and a cheeseburger with my piggy sisters. I just can't eat the fudge sundaes without dipping their salty fries into it! A perfect post-clubbing-drinking snack fosho!

1 comment:

  1. i have never dipped my french fries into my ice cream until you and mily introduced it to me @ wendys... MmmM

    ReplyDelete