Thursday, April 22, 2010

Linda (Phan) is the Man

The best part about my sister moving out (sniff sniff), is going over to her place for dinner! Now let me tell ya, she sure knows how to satisfy your stomach. Always prepared with healthy portions (and a healthy salad of course), plenty of sides to choose from, awesome beverages and to top it off, she uses her finest china on us. We are treated like kings and queens. Above, you will find her noted salmon with dill, lemon, S&P topped with tomato pesto, steak, Uncle Ben's rice (our fave), corn, fried rice (my mom had to bring that of course) and a salad. MmmMmmm, it's no wonder my brother-in-law gained a few pounds since meeting her. =)

The picture above features her yummy-looking (and I say this because I wasn't invited over for this dinner so she took a picture of it on my camera to rub it in) pork tenderloin with lemon sauce, roasted potatoes and buttered baby carrots. DROOL.

Another family dinner with Linda's braised short ribs, Uncle Ben's wild rice (chicken flavored) and my famous 'beets 'n' sweets' (sweets meaning sweet potatoes).

Last but not least, an amazing mac 'n' cheese coupled with fried farmer's sausage and onions. Plus a tiny greek salad at the top left. More from the kitchen of Linda Chau to come...

3 comments:

  1. No wonder you're always going to Linda's for dinner. Everything looks delicious. Seriously loving your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish my sister can cook like that! All the dinners look so delicious. Btw, loving this blog... Aaron and I find it rather hilarious sometimes but that's mainly because you're a hilarious person! Keep posting and I'll keep reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo - thanks for the great feedback =) I'll keep the blogs-a-comin'!!!

    ReplyDelete