Monday, April 19, 2010

Just Can't Get Enough of That Good Ol' Swiss Chalet



So I have to dedicate my very first blog post to Swiss Chalet. It just never lets me down. The portions, the flavors, the tenderness of the chicken. I get excited every, single, time. I know it's considered to be 'old people's food' but I just can't get enough of it. The best deal EVER is to order a family pack amongst 4 people. (Or like we used to do in daycamp, between 2 people, haha.) You get 1 whole chicken, cut into quarters, 4 sides, 4 buns, and of course, substitute the Chalet Sauce for gravy (unless you enjoy the taste of feet). It's only $24.99!!! Swiss Chalet will always have a special place in my heart - I even ordered it for my birthday dinner once. That's how much I love it.

6 comments:

  1. I've never been to SC - but i'll take your word for it~
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey rene, jacky and i cooked our own meal today!! we had steak, corn, and sauteed mushrooms!! lol.. but of course the corn was from cans and the mushrooms wasn't that hard to fry.. but it tasted yummMMy :) maybe next time we'll cook for our dinners @ lindas, or something..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annonymous Lydia said... :P

    That was a fantastic meal! The grapples you put on the salad were superb. Thanks for restoring my love for Swill Chalet. Love you Alejandro - great job with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SPC card for a free appetizer at swiss chalet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my Mom swears that's all she ate when pregnant with me! I am the genetic product of all the sauce!! :) mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it's very fitting considering you share the same initials with Swiss Chalet! LOL!

    ReplyDelete