Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Wish Came True - Homemade Kimbap At My Door!

So you all know that my sister Linda is a great cook. I've posted many of her homemade dishes and admit it, they've had you drooling. Now one of my colleagues, SS, also has a sister named Linda who is quite the chef. WITH A BIG HEART! She offered to make us gals a nice homemade lunch consisting of kimbap, inari (with extra radish, crab meat and ginger on the side), and instant ramen noodles! SS claims that they have to be eaten together and indeed, they paired well! I absolutely loved the mixture of hot, hot instant noodles with cold/room temperature rice. My personal fave was the inari. Look at the beautiful presentation!

SS also taught me another trick on how to wolf down a piping hot cup of noodles. Remove the lid, fold it into a cone (simple origami in her mind, but complex in mine), place some noodles in the cone to cool down, and slurp when ready! For someone like me who has a difficult time eating hot foods, this method is gold! Give it a whirl people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment