Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Dessert to Die For - Earl's Chocolate Sticky Toffee Pudding

One of my favorite desserts to devour from a restaurant (and believe me, I don't have very many) is the Earl's Chocolate Sticky Toffee Pudding. Essentially, this bad boy is assembled with a warm, rich chocolate cake drizzled in chocolate and toffee sauces, and paired with vanilla bean ice cream nestled in an edible caramel crunchy nest. It tastes very similar to a lava cake with ice cream but with added goodness. It's the perfect comfort dessert to end a well deserved relaxing night out.

7 comments:

  1. Aw man, this cake is soooo good! They used to have a warm ginger cake and that was good too, I wish they'd bring that back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, this looks freakin delectable! I need to try that one day. Hamilton Street Grill is a really good Gingerbread Pudding too...mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Jeanie, you haven't had it, go this weekend! You won't regret it! I think Linda has had the gingerbread pudding from hamilton street grill before... we went once with the fam for dine out or something ... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best!, can anybody score a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vance and Sue :)

    I'm on board to hunt for this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irene,

    Any luck on the chocolate sticky toffee pudding recipe?

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, the only way I'm going to get this recipe is if I get hired as a chef at Earl's. For now, I'll have to settle for paying big bucks to devour this deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete