Sunday, August 22, 2010

LC's Special Summer Drink to Cool You Off in the Blazin' Heat

My sister LC introduced my piggy cousin LW and I to an extremely refreshing drink to cool you off in the Vancouver heat. Buy a bottle of concentrated black current juice (Ribena Original above) and simply mix with some tonic water. The key is to add many cubes of ice to keep it ice cold. Oh and a lime wedge for that extra kick. You can add, mix, and pour to your heart's content. You will definitely say 'Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....' after your first sip.

4 comments:

  1. It's tonic water and don't forget the lime wedge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry master, it's fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL.. Ribena is alan's favorite drink since he was a little kid. Also, people love this drink in Singapore... so much cheaper here than in Canada. But I have not tried it with tonic water and lime wedge so must give it a go sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, really? But he doesn't drink it straight up right? Or else it's super thick! Yes, my Singaporean friend told me about it too ... but do try it with Linda's special additions!

    ReplyDelete