Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fluffy the Donut - By Lee's

If I could talk to this donut, I would say: 'Hi Fluffy. You are the fluffiest donut in the whole entire world. Perfection is you. Dipped in honey and flaked with sugar, you and my mouth are partners in crime. I could have half a dozen of you. And I'd kiss you before every bite. Thank you for being in my life." Love, your biggest Phan, Phancouver.

My dear friend SS and co., surprised me on a work weekend with Lee's donuts. They arrived nice and toasty, traveling just a few minutes from Granville Island, across the water on the ferry. As soon as I saw the nice grease marks on the brown bag, I started salivating. Haha. Lee's Donuts top Krispy Kremes any day. Give them a whirl people, you are missing out!

4 comments:

  1. what is that beautiful blue colour that is on your nails? me want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! It's the blue from the KO (Knock Out) collection. Can be found at Aritzia for $20 and in other words, borrow it from me, do not buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should say, Phanny. I recently bought a book titled "Arnie the Doughnut", about a talking doughnut and have read it a few times to the kids. I should show it to you someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you should call me Phanny because I just asked my friend TS to NOT call me Phanny! Haha.

    LOL, I'll need a copy of that book!

    ReplyDelete