Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Looking For That Plump and Juicy Shrimp Burrito? I Found It!

I've had me a few burritos around town but I'm settling down for this plump-and-juicy shrimp burrito from Salsa and Agave in Yaletown. Introduced to my by new new pals at McCrea & Associates, this fat burrito is stuffed with aromatic Mexican rice, and crunchy cut up shrimp sauteed with garlic, onions, cheese and their original pico de gallo sauce. Served with guacamole and sour cream, this reasonable $8 lunch is perfect for both dine-in and take-out (as you can tell from my pictures)! Yum in my tum. Once again, gotta love that Blackberry Bold camera!


And here are a few specialty drinks of theirs. A nice milky, cinnamon-y 'horchata' to the left (think of a liquid churro, MMMM) and their 'Jamaica Juice' to the right (made from the Hibiscus flower!).

No comments:

Post a Comment