Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Classic Meal at a BBT Joint

I really wish I could sample every dish at a bubble tea restaurant joint. With their ESL descriptions like 'hot cross bums' and 'chief special', you just never know what you're going to get! Which is why I usually end up rotating a few dishes. It's always safe to order the 'salt and peppery deep fried chicken' with rice or noodles. AKA 'deep fried chicken nuggets' or something of that sort. They do it best at Beefy Beef Noodle House on Main or the original No.1 Beef Noddle House on Willingdon. Fried with a bit of basil and it's perfect-0!

And I always like to pair my hot meals with a nice icy drink to cool me down. You can't really go wrong with a lychee green tea at any BBT place either. No pearls though or else you'll be REALLY full and rolling out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment